I’m going to borrow a post idea from Wooliesocks. I believe that, no matter how difficult things may seem at any given time, there is a positive to be found, if only we will seek it. Time for me to put my words into action! 🙂
I am thankful for:
– Publishers (like Sourcebooks) who continue to receive unsolicited queries.
– The U.S. Postal service, who will take good care of my package, delivering it safely and quickly.
– The beautiful breeze that has calmed the blazing heat of recent.
– A husband who supports my writing endeavors, will help me with ideas when I am stuck, and has the ability to inject humor into my otherwise serious life.
– Children who inherited their father’s sense of humor, who are also intelligent, caring, and compassionate beings. (okay, not always, but they are capable when they want to be.)
– Family. And telephones & cell phones, so I can easily contact said family, which is spread across the country.
– A home: electricity, running water – especially hot water! 🙂
– All the men and women who have served our country and our freedom.
– The parents and spouses of those men and women who have served, for their own sacrifices and support.
– Best friends.
– Friends for life.
That reminds me, it’s time for me to make some nectar and fill the feeders. I have so much more to be thankful for, but this is a moving start. As Wooliesocks asks after her posts, “What are you thankful for?”
Oh, yeah, and sexy shoes! 🙂